Whether you’ve been in business for 2 weeks or 2 decades, choosing a good managed services company for business isn’t an easy task. Your business data is extremely valuable; trusting and choosing a good managed services company for business is something that should be thoroughly researched before signing any contract.
Choosing a Good Managed Services Company for Business
When you’re looking for a good managed services company for business, treat the process like a job interview. Don’t be afraid to ask questions; your business and livelihood are at stake if a data disaster hits. Here are a few important things to consider when choosing a good managed services company for business:
A good managed services company….
- …will gladly answer your questions. If they don’t know an answer off-hand, they’ll be honest and agree to get back to you with one.
- …is genuinely interested in saving you money while keeping you well-covered in the event of a data disaster. They will respect your budget.
- …will work to understand your specific business needs.
- …will work to help PREVENT data disasters while at the same time, preparing you for one.
- …keeps up on the latest technology insights so you are offered the latest tools to manage your data and productivity.
- …understands how valuable time is, and will work within your budget to provide real solutions to minimize possible downtime.
- …offers 24/7, 365 support for your business.
- …will have an excellent reputation around the local community, so ask around!
CCSI specializes in providing managed services for small- to medium-sized businesses in Portland and the surrounding area. Contact us by filling out our website contact form or give us a call.